Warming blankets | Product features
Are used for the stabilization of the body temperature of surgical, postoperative and intesive-care patients. Reduces the risks after anesthesia: i.e.: arrhythmia, delayed awakening from anesthesia, overheating or undercooling, ague.
- Seven different types available.
- Easy inserting of the hose.
- Micro-perforation avoids air turbulence.
- Easy fixing on the patient by means of eudermic adhesive strips.
- There are two possibilities of placing the hose to the upper body warming blanket. This serves the user to position the Blower optimally.
- The upper- and patient side of the warming blanket could be easily kept apart because of the colors:
WHITE – patient side
BLUE – upper side
- The material is a Non Woven which meets the requirements of EN 10993.
- All blankets are also available with Velcro® hook and loop to fix the blanket to the hose, just add a “V” to the REF numbers